WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF MINDFUL MARKETING?
Marketing has evolved over the decades, from simply promoting a product or service to marketers demonstrating the value of a product or service that best resonates with the target audience.
Mindful marketing has the following characteristic that can elevate your business mindset.
1. Mindful marketing involves problem-solving not just covering up fall out from issues.
2. Mindful marketing is centered on humans and values instead of products and consumers.
3. The strategy considers the impact to shareholders, the industry, and the
4. Mindfulness in businesses embraces all disagreements and varying perspectives.
5. With mindful marketing, the individual and collective emotional intelligence are used instead of merely the rational mind
ADDING MINDFULNESS TO BUSINESS MARKETING INITIATIVES
Incorporating mindfulness in marketing starts with simply shifting the marketing mindset to be customer-centric and value-based. Customer needs are constantly in flux, therefore it is a best practice to stay abreast of clients' ever-changing needs and wants. Be Well Agency uncovers what customers value through data mining and analysis, marketing efforts, and competitor research
Here are some tips for Mindful Marketing
When ready to produce content reflect on if the content will be aligned with customer needs, expectations, and values? Will the content attract potential customers?
Avoid using trending keywords for the reason of simply having buzzwords.
Put yourself in the mindset of potential customers and identify what would make them select your brand versus a competitor.
Use data such as analytics, metrics, KPIs, reviews, comments(engagement), surveys, etc. to understand your audience.
Get a quote: 323-203-6246
Coast Mesa, CA